Thursday, April 17, 2008

Discovered a great website

Look who just got on the bus! lol! I have heard of Becky Fleck and Page Maps for awhile now but never actually saw her sketches. Wow! I always sketch my layouts first, it's really helpful, especially if you do a lot of layering and use multiple printed papers. Becky's sketches are awesome, you have to check them out! If you ever get stuck with what you want to do with a layout, visit Becky's website for some inspiration! http://www.pagemaps.com My upcoming Happy Birthday (or Celebrate, I haven't decided!) class is inspired by one of her sketches. She also has a book of sketches, but the website has them in PDF format if you want to download and save in a binder! When Becky Higgins came out with her very first Sketches book I used it so much that the pages started to fall out and the corners were all curled! lol! Loved it!

Hmmm, maybe it's a "Becky thing"!?!

Scrap something this weekend!! And bookclub'ers, don't forget your acrylic albums for next week!! I guess I should get to work on mine too!! lol!

BTW, did you notice that the sample pictures are side by side?? I did it! It wasn't easy but I finally did it with HTML code <- yikes! So now I am happy so I can go back to scrapping!!


Always more later...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I couldn't get the link to work, but just plain www.pagemaps.com worked.

Angie