Monday, April 14, 2008

Well, I finally did it!!

Well, I said I would do it so here it is! My Scrap blog! It's such a work in progress, I am pretty lost trying to set up all the little add ons but I am getting there little by little! Bring on suggestions! I want to add an event calendar to list my classes but I am having a little trouble, but like I said - I'll get there! My schedule is currently listed in the upper corner for now. :) I also need to change the name!! lol!! I couldn't think of something fun at the time but that's going to change for sure!! Maybe I will have a little contest - Name my Blog! Let me think about what I can come up with for a prize!!

This blog is going to be all about my scrapbooking. I want to be able to share my upcoming classes at
Strictly Scrapbooking and Pinecone Press. I have all kinds of ideas for classes in the future! Definitely coming to Strictly Scrapbooking will be a "Mickey and Friends" layout, "Princess" layout, "Loves of My Life" heart mini book, and a "Happy Birthday" layout.

I look forward to your feedback and ideas to make this better!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Diane,

Congratulations!

I'm so happy to see you get started. I'm going to bookmark you.

Angie

Cut Above Scrappin' said...

Hi Dianne!
Your blog is so GREAT! I think I need to get some tips and tricks from you so I can spruce mine up. :) Keep up the great work!

Jeanne
P.S. Thanks for the link to our website, you are sweet!

Lisa said...

Hi Dianne -

Thanks for creating this blog. It's awesome! I hope you will post lots of your finished product so everyone can see what you have in your creative arsenal.

Lisa