Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Upcoming classes for April

First of all, thanks for the feedback so far! Keep it coming! I keep researching and learning as I go. The next thing I will do is actually create a scrapped banner and I have a funny picture of me to add to the profile - if I can just find it! When you see it you will so know it's me! lol!

Mother's Day Layout
Tuesday
April 22nd 6:30 - 9:30pm
Strictly Scrapbooking 310-517-0161


Chocolate Fondue Recipe Book
Tuesday April 29th 6:30-9:30pm
Pinecone Press 714-434-9881

*If you plan on attending the class at Pinecone, you are always welcome to carpool with me, I just need to leave a little early to set up. Email me if you want to ride with me.

Okay, back to the real world!! Time to switch computers and get to work! Have a fabulous day!!!
Dianne

No comments: