Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbook Day and Upcoming Classes

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything!! I have been busy finishing up classes at Strictly Scrapbooking and Pinecone Press for April. But now it's May and on to a new crop (ha - pun intended!) of classes! Look under Upcoming Classes for all the dates and projects under Strictly Scrapbooking. This week:

Happy Birthday Layout
Wednesday May 7th 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

Strictly Scrapbooking 310-517-0161


What does everyone have planned for National Scrapbook Day? I usually miss all the festivities because it always falls on a "birthday" weekend! This year we are going Go-Kart racing for my Godson's 13th birthday!! I will be taking gobs of pictures of course, and I will definitely get some scrapping done. So many crops and sales going on!! lol!! Maybe it's a good thing I am booked already!!

I have the Princess layout on my desk right now so I will be posting that very soon. I found a really nice layout on Becky Fleck's PageMap site, so now I am on track!! (I will probably use the same map for a soccer layout in June!!) It is not a Disney princess theme, although I am using the Disney princess paper. I am using rhinestone swirls from Prima, flowers and ribbons, and more rhinestones, and maybe some tulle if I can find the right color! The Mickey Mouse layout is going to be so fun! I got a Cricut! Yeah, finally!! So I have Mickey's all cut out and ready to go!! The mini book at the end of the month is a little 4 x 5 chipboard book. Samples for all are coming soon!

BOOKCLUBBERS
I am waiting on the additional stamp set to be delivered. When I was there the other night the stamp had just been delivered but needed to be packaged so I couldn't take ours with but was told they would be shipped. I will let you all know when they arrive.

Be sure to do something fun and scrappy on Sunday!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

No comments: