Sunday, May 18, 2008

Plate too full!!

You know that feeling, having way too much to do and nowhere near enough time to do it! lol! Well, that's me right now! As much as I scrapbook, and would love to do it all the time, I do have a "day job"! I am an instructor, and for the last 9 years I have been selected to be a presenter at our national conference in July. It's a great experience but it's a lot of work! At the same time every year I am working like mad to create materials for the conference and it takes me away from all the fun stuff! It's also been birthday central around here too, it seems like every weekend there is a celebration! At least all this makes for fun pictures, right?!

"Birthday Central"


So, what all this means is that I had to take some time off from teaching classes! I have moved all of my May classes to June to give me a breather and to get the creative juices flowing again! I have my projects in my head and partially prepared but nothing done enough to share, but I promise they are coming.

Well, the sun is shining and I have to get out in it!! First to wash my monster Suburban and then to relax and recharge by the pool!! Ahhhh, summer...

No comments: